There has never been a better moment to go solar if you are a Tempe homeowner and want to take advantage of the abundant sunshine in Arizona. The state of Arizona, and more particularly Tempe, is an excellent fit for solar energy produced by the sun since it has some of the most sunshine and some of the highest electricity prices in the nation. Residents in Tempe spend a lot of money on electricity, much like the rest of Arizona. Still, there is some good news about switching to solar power: both Tempe and the state of Arizona provide a variety of financial advantages for solar energy.
Due to this, solar energy providers in Tempe have made considerable efforts to expand the use of solar energy in residences and commercial buildings.
Shine Solar review
- Most efficient panels on the market
- National coverage
- Cradle to Cradle sustainability certification
- Great warranty coverage
- Customer service varies by local dealer
- Many financing options
- Family-owned and -operated
- Makes charitable contributions
- Limited service area
- Relatively short workmanship warranty
- Comprehensive service offerings
- Offers products from leading manufacturers
- NABCEP-certified technicians
- Relatively young company
- Slightly limited service area
- Affordable solar solutions
- Long company history
- Great warranty coverage
- Installs many top-tier brands
- Full-service company
- No leases or PPAs accepted
- Large company size sometimes leads to below-average customer service
Sunrun has an online tool that makes it easy to customize your solar panel system. Click a button to request a free quote, and find out more about potential savings. Each house is designed to meet the needs of the customer but also looks for ways to reduce any costs. For example, incentives from your state and net metering can help greatly.
You can select any peripherals you’d like to add at the preparation phase instead. These products include the Brightbox Home battery system, which will either use the Tesla PowerWall or LG ChemSystem energy storage device. The company also offers the Ford Connected Charge Station for electric vehicles (EVs).
We’re proud to offer our customers comprehensive and ten-year coverage that includes all system repairs, free equipment replacement, free parts and labor and guaranteed watertight roof penetrations.
Payment options: Whether you want to own your Sunrun solar system now or on a monthly loan, you have options.
The company also provides two leasing options, monthly or full, which come with Protection Plus service coverage. The service includes monitoring and maintenance for the duration of your agreement.
Arizona residents can avoid down payment costs by selecting one of our monthly contracts. Those who select the full lease option will have the service fee for their solar lease paid in a one-time lump sum. They will receive free maintenance, repairs and insurance coverage.
- Great customer service
- Certified SunPower dealer
- Relatively affordable
- Many years of experience
- Only one equipment brand offered
- Relatively small service area
Reasons to go Solar in Tempe
Let’s look more closely at all the amazing reasons why more Tempe homeowners, people living all around Arizona, and people all over the world are converting to solar energy to power their homes and businesses.
- Cost Reduction. The price of installing solar panels on rooftops has decreased dramatically. Solar energy is currently “the cheapest power in history,” according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, and with a 30% federal tax credit, it’s a reasonable investment in Tempe. Free quotations are offered so you can understand how cost-saving incentives operate.
- Solar technology has advanced significantly in effectiveness, robustness, and product longevity. Each square foot of a solar panel that is more efficient may dramatically generate more solar power. This is crucial for rooftop solar panel installations that have limited space and seek to maximize their system’s kilowatt hours (kWh).
- Improved Property Value – In Tempe, solar systems and arrays become an asset that raises the value of your home in addition to reducing or eliminating your power expenses.
- Tax Credits. For homeowners that install solar panels to power their homes, the federal government offers a sizable tax credit. Through the end of 2022, the rate is fixed at 26%, and it will then decrease to 22% before ultimately disappearing entirely.
- If you’re worried about power outages, now is a wonderful time to think about adding a solar battery backup to your solar energy system—especially while you can have it covered by the tax credit previously stated. Solar energy batteries, such as the Tesla Powerwall, may store any excess solar energy that your panels generate and can be used later to power your house with clean, environmentally friendly energy.
- Environmental Concerns. Tempe residents are searching for methods to lessen their influence on their surroundings as environmental awareness develops. Adding solar panels to your home can take advantage of the abundant sunlight and reduce your carbon impact while boosting self-sufficiency.