Charleston, South Carolina, is the place to visit if you’re seeking a place with a fascinating past. Because residents in Charleston are seeing significant savings on their high power bills, Charleston is now creating history with the spectacular expansion of the solar business. Charleston is a wonderful site to convert to solar panels because of its coastal location and history as one of the nation’s “firsts.”
Solar panels in Charleston may convert sunshine into savings thanks to the more than 210 bright days per year. Using clean energy to run your house may save money while maintaining South Carolina’s environmental cleanliness. Charleston residents may benefit from the considerable state and federal tax advantages to make going solar simple and cost-effective. Additionally, your solar energy system will enable you to save money each month. There is never a better time to purchase Charleston solar panels than right now, thanks to Solar’s 25-year labor warranties, production guarantees, and incentives, including net metering, the 30% Federal Solar Tax Credit, and the 25% South Carolina Tax Credit.
Clean Energy USA reviews
Sunlux Solar reviews
Empowered Energy Systems reviews
- Most efficient panels on the market
- National coverage
- Cradle to Cradle sustainability certification
- Great warranty coverage
- Customer service varies by local dealer
Summit Solar is a full-service home and solar business firm serving the whole Southeast with headquarters in Greenville, South Carolina. From system design, engineering, installation, and connectivity to each component of the customer experience, Summit manages every facet of the solar process.
Summit is exceptional in that it has access to every piece of equipment available on the market and has proprietors who have supervised more than 10,000 installations.
Summit is expected to expand into other markets, including South Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina, New Hampshire, and Florida.
- Many financing options
- Family-owned and -operated
- Makes charitable contributions
- Limited service area
- Relatively short workmanship warranty
Solar power systems appeal more to households as energy costs increase and the weather becomes more erratic each year. Owning a sustainable energy source that runs fairly effortlessly is a great way to get through these trying times.
With residential solar roofing, Shinnova Home can provide you control over your electricity costs. Its knowledgeable solar experts can evaluate your site and provide recommendations for residential solar panels that will satisfy the energy requirements of your household.
Are you curious why Shinnova should be your top option for a residential solar roof system? It’s a firm that does more than just install solar roofs for homes. Because it offers complete exterior renovation services, it can tackle the issue of installing solar panels without running the danger of causing harm to your home.
Shinnova is also a GuildQuality Member and a business that has been reviewed and approved by HomeAdvisor. Last but not least, it takes great pride in the fact that it has earned an A+ rating from the BBB and is recognized by them.
- Comprehensive service offerings
- Offers products from leading manufacturers
- NABCEP-certified technicians
- Relatively young company
- Slightly limited service area
The company´s mission is: to be devoted to offering each customer the best possible solar systems. Each customer may enjoy all the advantages that solar power has to offer since we offer long-lasting solutions that cater to their demands and objectives.
Its vision: to create a prosperous future and provide the neighborhood REAL Solar power!
By using these guiding principles, the company fulfills its mission and vision:
- Integrity throughout the whole process, starting with your initial inquiry to our non-commissioned sales personnel and ending with the construction crew delivering the keys to a recently built system.
- The company´s qualified, skilled, and experienced technicians deliver quality in the creation of personally made designs using locally obtained equipment. REAL Solar offers clients the highest-value Solar PV systems with the best return on investment by utilizing a multidisciplinary approach.
- Commitment to make investments in the futures of everyone, including the customers, the employees, and the community. Many of the company´s employees use solar energy to power and heat their homes and offices, where they spend the majority of their days working.
- Affordable solar solutions
- Long company history
- Great warranty coverage
- Installs many top-tier brands
- Full-service company
- No leases or PPAs accepted
- Large company size sometimes leads to below-average customer service
- Great customer service
- Certified SunPower dealer
- Relatively affordable
- Many years of experience
- Only one equipment brand offered
- Relatively small service area
South Carolina State Tax Credit
Take a look at this if you’re interested in solar panels in Charleston. The government is also beginning to realize how incredible renewable energy is. The federal government is providing this tax credit to encourage consumers to convert to renewable energy. The Federal Solar Tax Credit or Solar Investment Tax Credit is known as (ITC for short). With it, solar users can claim tax credits equal to up to 30% of the overall cost. Additionally, any unused credits will be carried over to the next year.
Residents in South Carolina who wish to buy a solar array may take advantage of an incredible offer. Similar to the ITC, this incentive enables you to claim tax credits for a portion of the cost of your solar panels. You can receive up to 25% of this one’s state-based tax back. In a single tax year, you can only seek a credit up to $3,500, or 50% of your state tax due. You can use it on whichever is smaller in value.
You might save a lot of money when buying your Charleston solar panels by combining the ITC with the state tax credit. And much like the ITC, unused tax credits from this incentive also carry over to the next year. Finding an opportunity to save 51% on investment is not common. Utilize this opportunity and order your Charleston solar panels right away!